Tuesday, June 28, 2011

summer colds

This last week has definitely been rough.

Last Monday Elly got a runny nose.
Last Tuesday Scott woke up with a scratchy throat and Lucy's nose started snotting quite a bit.
Wednesday: most of the same continued.
Thursday: Scott started running a fever while I was at work and while there I started feeling all achy.
Friday: I spent the day on the couch. Trapped because every time I tried to get up, a rush of dizziness hit me.
Saturday: I spent the day on the couch feeling better, but tired.
Sunday: once again, the couch was my friend.

Summer colds are no fun! Well colds in general aren't fun I guess. Just worse in the summer maybe. I'm a little surprised we were all hit with it so quickly.
I'm tired of feeling achy and tired. I don't really want my throat to feel as if it's on fire anymore when I swallow. yes. that would be nice.

tomorrow is going to be a better day.

No comments: